Search for products..

Return/Refund policy

The said policy is deemed to be accepted by all customers once they place an order & the company policy would be applicable on the purchase made/ order placed.



We have 3 day return policy, which means you have 3 days after receiving your item to request a return.

To start a return, you can contact us at or contact number mentioned on the website, If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label or ask the customer to send us the product. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted in case of return or exchange. All the products returned to us will first be inspected for quality and functionality/defects, before any further decision is taken regarding the return/refund/exchange of the product.


Return is only possible if the product is wrong/defected item, we will ask for video recording showing unboxing of our package clearly.”


Moreover, we are committed to provide best service to our customer. We may choose not to respond to a customer who does not comply with the mentioned policies & deem them as customer with ill-intentions.



To be eligible for a return/refund/exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.

We request you to record the process of opening the original box sent by us. If recording is not provided, team will refuse to return/refund.


Cases where Cost is to be borne by customer.

1)In-transit losses or damages are not entertained by us. We will fully assist to co-ordinate with courier partner to reimburse or whatsoever.

2)In case of return, courier cost will be borne by the customer. Either, customer may send the package directly to us or request our team to initiate a return pick-up, which will be chargeable as per city to city.

3)Transaction charges & other fixed cost will also be borne by the customer in case of cancellation. This charge will be deducted while initiating refund. 

-Transaction charges: charge that a business charges every time it processes a customer's payment. The cost of the transaction fee will vary depending on the service used. Transaction costs are the payments that banks/ brokers receive from buyers and sellers for their roles.

-Other fixed cost: cost that a business put every time it processes a customer's order. Cost like, server cost, rent, electricity, salary.

Therefore, in case of order cancellation, 20% of order value will be deducted as transaction & other fixed cost, and remaining 80% will be refunded.

4) Customer ordered product A and later wanted product B, instead of previously order, which was product A. In that case, company will charge 20% cancellation and will refund the remaining 80% of order value. Customer may place another fresh order for product B, as per their requirement.

You can always contact us for any return question at



Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. Delay in raising the issue could/would effect the refund/return/exchange of the customers.



If product is working 100% fine and it is as per the description having no issues with the working, usage and functionality, we will not take it back. Team will not accept the return request if product has no functional defects. Customer may contact manufacturer for help. Therefore, electronic product which are working totally fine will not be accepted back by our vendor.

In Case of "unboxed"/"open box" products having certain marks of usage, which is clearly stated, therefore no return will be entertained in case of usage marks.

Only broken/ non-working product or upon wrong delivery of product, shall be entitled for a return/exchange by our vendor. We are merely a platform, once order is placed and later if it ought to cancel/refuse to accept the same. The money will for the product will not be refunded, it will only be adjusted to another order.

We do not accept returns on sale items or purchases made through gift cards, only an exchange could be provided to the customer of a similar, if not the same, product. If the product so received by the customer is in a damaged/non-functional condition exchange will only be given if the customer is eligible as per the requirements of our Refund/Return policy.

Return or refund will not be possible in case of missing accessories. Example, charging cable, extra ear-tips and other accessories.



Exchange facility can be availed by the customer under the pretext of a non-functional/damaged product and also on the wrong delivery of the product i.e. the product does not match with the description/specifications as mentioned in the title of the product. The customer needs to be eligible under the return/refund policy to initiate an exchange. The customer will be provided a similar if not the same product, as per the availability of the stock with us and it will be the sole discretion of the company as to what product is to be offered in exchange.



We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method or Gpay/Phonepe/Paytm or any other bank wallet. Please remember, it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.

For refund, if product return is totally fine and is in working condition refund will not be made. Refund will only be initiated in case of wrongly delivered product. No refund will be entertained, if return is initiated due to usage marks in case of "unboxed"/"openbox" products.

In case of order cancellation of order, 20% of order value will be deducted as transaction & other fixed cost, and remaining 80% will be refunded. Therefore, order once placed and later ought to cancel, only 80% of order value will be refunded.



Refund will take minimum of 15 days & maximun of 30 days from the date of cancellation to get credited in your bank account. Once refund is initiated by us, it can take following time to get credited to your bank account. 



All disputes are subject to Allahabad jurisdiction. Goods once sold will only be taken back or exchanged as per the Banjara Electronics Return/Refund policy. 

Company shall not pay any charges for Legal Notices and will not entertain any legal notices for issues with the orders.

Data sharing- We use facebook pixel, which shares data with facebook and instagram to help use increase our business. We helps AI to work at it's best.

All mentioned number of days on the website regarding any timeline, represent working days only. Sundays are not calculated as working day.



Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information,

Prepaid order once made and later ought to cancel due to any reason, 20% will be deducted and remaining 80% will be refunded.

Once an order is delivered, we follow our return policy to determine further actions.